We have another great Twitter contest for you. All you need to do to enter is guess the Indian city based on it’s famous landmarks pictured below!
The competition will run until the 28th September and after that we will pick a winner at random from all the correct entries. The winner can choose to have either a $30 USD or £20 GBP Amazon.com voucher.
Need a clue? The city pictured is a major city in South India in one of it’s prettiest states. Its known for its famous Chinese fishing nets and old Portuguese churches and mansions.
HOW TO ENTER
- Follow @indianhomestays (if you aren’t a follower already, you need to follow us so we can direct message you if you are the winner!).
- Tweet “My destination guess is <insert guess here> for the @indianhomestays Where in India competition http://ow.ly/dxd1T #win”
Please note that this contest is a Twitter only contest.
— Mahindra Homestays (@indianhomestays) September 10, 2012
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants must follow @indianhomestays on Twitter.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received before the closing date.
- The winner will be notified via a direct message on Twitter. If we are unable to contact the first person drawn in this way we will select an alternative winner.
- The prize is a choice of either a $30 USD voucher or Amazon.com or £20 GBP on Amazon.co.uk depending on your country of residence. No alternatives or prize substitutes can be made.
- The contest closes on Friday 28th September and the winner will be notified within 14 days before being announced on The Indian Travel blog, Twitter and Facebook.
- The contest is open to participants worldwide subject to the laws and regulations of their country allowing them to enter a competition of this format.
- Entrants can tweet up to five entries to be counted for the contest, but no more than one a day.
Find out about the homestay experience and don't forget to check out our ideas on things to do in India or browse our India homestays.